Redline manages Contractor payroll (PAYE, Ltd and Umbrella) in house with a team dedicated to supporting our Contractors. Utilising an online portal for timesheets, expenses, payslip, self-billing etc, we are able to provide you with the simplest way to manage your Contract via Redline Group.
Payroll is run weekly; subject to timesheet submission deadlines, we commit to having the funds with you or your provider by close bank trading Thursday of week 2 subject to Public Holidays.
- Regular contact with your appointed Consultant
- First-time Contractor advice and support
- Limited company advice
- Online timesheet and self-billing invoice portal
- A Full PAYE service including also Auto-Enrolment in to Redline's approved Pension Provider
Under an amendment to the European Working Time Regulations 1998, from 1st April 2009 a PAYE contractor is entitled to 28 days’ paid leave per complete leave year, inclusive of bank and public holidays. They will accrue a holiday accrual of 5.6/46.4 or 12.07% of their hourly rate for each hour worked within their standard working hours.
- The holiday pay year will run from 1st January to 31st December each year
- The Contractor accrues holiday pay from day 1 of the contract
- A Contractor will accrue 0.603 days holiday per week
- A Contractor will accrue 12.07% of their pre-holiday rate pay per week
- The Contractor will receive holiday pay for the number of days they have taken (up to the amount that has been accrued)
When a Contractor takes holiday, he/she will submit a signed Holiday request Form, authorised by the client, confirming their holiday request and confirming that the holiday has been taken. For more information on Redline Contract & Interim recruitment, contact Redline Contract Support on 01582 878826.