Software Manager - Real-time Applications
Embedded Software, Management
Up to £70,000 + Bens
Are you looking for the best software manager jobs!!!!
One of the world leaders in the audio industry are currently looking for a Software Manager - Real-time Applications to join their renowned and very well established R&D department based in Surrey.
My client are market leaders and have an excellent software development team and my client are looking to develop their next generation technology
They are very committed to developing their staff and up skilling them into the latest technologies so they can equip their engineers with the best tools possible to do their job. This allows the successful Software Manager - Real-time Applications to manage their engineers in an environment where everyone feels appreciated and part of a team.
To be successful in this position it is it very important that you have managed teams of Application Software Engineers within a fast paced environment. Their current team is has 8+ highly skilled Application & Embedded Software Engineers and they have plans to expand the team further in the coming months.
Key Responsibilities for the Software Manager - Real-time Applications will include:
- Develop and help manage the software engineering team
- Define, deploy and implement software development methodologies, best practices, and standard work to achieve the highest product quality while continuously improving performance, productivity and execution of the software organisation.
- Software Architecture and vision of their products.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the Software Manager - Real-time Applications:
- Management experience in an application software development in a real-time environment organisation managing a software team.
- Experience working through design, development, release cycle and delivering software to market for real-time products.
- Knowledge of embedded programming
- Proven experience with real time embedded software development and various flavours of embedded Linux OS and Windows.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Engineering Degree (or similar) in a relevant engineering discipline such as Computer Science/ Embedded Electronics/Electronics
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Manager - Real-time Applications to join a dynamic team of design engineers working on the next generation of their complex, high speed digital electronic products.
If you have any specific questions about this Software Manager - Real-time Applications role in Surrey, please call Scott Newcomen on 01582 878830. To apply email: snewcomen@redlinegroup.Com