Senior Electrical Engineer
Up to £35k + benefits
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for an exciting new role? Well this is the job for you!
An exciting new opportunity has come available for a Senior Electrical Engineer - Lighting to help enhance and strengthen their Technical team with product assessment and technical advice across their product range. My client are a rapidly expanding supplier of lighting, electrical accessories and components and are well know in the market.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Electrical Engineer - Lighting:
- To give product assessment of new products to relevant British & European standards
- Product testing & fault finding
- To write instruction sheets and datasheets for new and existing products
- To proof read and sign off on technical data produced both within the department and those originating from other areas of the business
Key skills/experience for Senior Electrical Engineer - Lighting:
- Experience and knowledge with working with BS EN 60598
- Experience within the commercial lighting industry
- Good customer communication skills and customer focus are essential
- Experience with Electrical installation & fault finding
- Some travel involved in the role.
This is a great chance for an Senior Electrical engineer - Lighting to join a growing company who can offer the opportunity for career progression and personal development.
To apply for Senior Electrical Engineer - Lighting in Bedfordshire, please send your CV to snewcomen@redlinegroup.Com, or for more information call Scott Newcomen on 01582 878830