£36,000 - £40,000
NEW PROJECT MANAGER JOB AVAILABLE IN BEDFORDSHIRE
A global leading company in the manufacturing of Oil & Gas industrial equipment based in Bedfordshire are seeking a Project Manager to join their highly successful team and growing team.
This organisation are the leading design and manufacturer of Oil and Gas process equipment.
You will be managing the project from launch to end of life cycle, setting key milestones, budget and deadlines for delivery.
This Project Manager job will require looking after the following responsibilities:-
- Support bid compilation by evaluating compliance, risk and project planning issues.
- Establish the framework and planning for project delivery.
- Ensure compliance with all client specifications and relevant industry standards.
- Manage a portfolio of contracts monitoring progress, budget and risk, liaising with Operational Management to ensure the co-ordination of internal, supply chain and subcontract activities in support of contract delivery to the agreed contract schedule and budget.
- Manage a cross-functional team to deliver engineering, quality and production engineering deliverables in support of the project.
- Monitor project performance against contract plan and budget taking appropriate action to ensure the company delivers on time and achieves the expected margins.
- Identify and assess contract risks and manage appropriate mitigating actions.
- Regularly report contract status both internally and to the client
- Lead post-contract reviews and â€˜lessons learnt' to provide feedback to sales, engineering, purchasing and production.
- Contribute to the development of standardised processes and tools for the management team.
To APPLY for this Project Manager job in Bedfordshire please send your CV to tbeazley@redlinegroup.Com or for more information, call Tommy Beazley on 01582 878 814 quoting reference TRB1104/23.