Product Marketing Director
Sales & Marketing, Marketing & Product Management
£Neg + Bens + Car Allowance
A global leader in open architecture embedded systems is actively seeking a Product Marketing Director.
This market leader combine over 30 years' experience in the industry with the attitude and opportunity of a start-up company. They seek a Product Marketing Director whom will be part of a high-performing team, delivering products and services into the defence, aerospace and military industries.
The Product Marketing Director to join an expanding global product management team whom will be ideally located in the South East, commutable from Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire.
The Product Marketing Director will be responsible for defining and maintaining the product roadmaps and system strategies and manage the technical marketing process through NPI and launch.
Key Responsibilities for the Product Marketing Director job will include:
- Define a strategy for the new product portfolio, starting with defining the platform architecture for a range of complex systems.
- Be responsible for the definition and maintenance of the product lines for components, modules and complete systems (covering the chassis and package, backplanes, power supplies, cables, cooling technologies, software, processor architecture etc.)
- Be responsible for the definition and maintenance of the product lines for system specific components.
- Be responsible for defining road maps for custom systems, packaged products, and legacy systems.
Skills and Competencies for the Product Marketing Director job will include:
- BSc Engineering or equivalent, an MBA beneficial.
- Strong product management background within a technical sector.
- Extensive experience of customer relations experience.
- Extensive experience creating, positioning, and marketing electronic based products and systems.
- Experience of developing modular configurable systems in areas of IT/Computing, Industrial Control, Telecoms/Networking etc.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of product marketing professionals to set the strategy for the next generation of complex digital electronic products and systems.
If you have any specific questions about this job based in Northamptonshire please call Adam Walker on 01582 878802 quoting AW707/200. To apply email: awalker@redlinegroup.Com