Platform Development Manager
Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire
£40,000 - £75,000
The Redline Group have an immediate requirement for a Platform Development Manager to work for my client located in Manchester in the area of Power MOSFET technology.
The Platform Development Manager will be responsible for leading a team in the introduction of new world leading Power MOSFET technologies. This will involve the management of complex projects that include the undertaking of simulation studies; proving new device concepts; and developing these concepts to a level of maturity suitable for volume manufacture. This role is particularly suited to individuals with a high level of motivation and an aptitude for pushing technological boundaries.
- Must have experience of managing and leading a team
- You will have worked extensively within the field of Power MOSFET technology
- A detailed understanding of the physics and manufacture of power semiconductor devices including packaging, reliability, and failure modes with proven record in the generation of intellectual property
- Experience of device and process simulation tools such as TSuprem and Medici
- Proven ability to manage complex multidisciplinary projects encompassing many geographical locations with flexibility to travel to manufacturing sites located in Europe, Asia and US.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with knowledge of DOE (Design of Experiment) concepts and statistical analysis techniques.
- The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels within the organisation and across cultural boundaries
Ideally applicants will be qualified to PhD/Degree level in power semiconductors or a related field. Significant experience of process integration of semiconductor processes and a background being specifically related to process integration or power semiconductor devices. Experience of process transfers between different manufacturing sites.
APPLY NOW for the Platform Development Manager job in Manchester by sending a covering letter with a copy of your CV to TBeazley@redlinegroup.Com quoting reference TRB96/115