IT Support Engineer - Windows OS
£20 - £28K + Bens
A leading global business operating in the security arena is seeking an IT Support Engineer - Windows OS based in Gloucestershire, to perform and manage the test and qualification of in-house Microsoft Windows based Software Products.
The IT Support Engineer - Windows OS will make sure that products meet design specifications and perform as required and identify and clearly record defects on a central database.
Key Skills/Experience for the IT Support Engineer - Windows OS:
- Relevant certification in Software Quality Assurance.
- Microsoft certification.
- Install & configure Windows operating systems and associated software to achieve required test platform.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Networking, security, installation and AD server administration). TCP/IP networking /Router configuration.
- Ability to assemble basic PC components (Graphics card, memory etc.).
- Experience of Database/client Software (MS SQL Server).
This is a great chance to join an established leading global company who offer outstanding career development and opportunities to work in a thriving and growing industry sector.
** Please only apply if you are able to work in the UK without restriction **
To apply for this IT Support Engineer - Windows OS job based in Gloucester please send your CV and covering letter to EGurney@redlinegroup.Com, or for more information on IT Support jobs, Microsoft jobs, Windows OS jobs or Software Quality assurance jobs please contact Emma Gurney on 01582 878821.