IT Support Engineer - Windows
£25k + Bens
A leading global business operating in the security arena is seeking an IT Support Engineer - Windows based in Gloucestershire, to perform and manage the test and qualification of in-house Microsoft Windows based Software Products.
The IT Support Engineer - Windows will make sure that products meet design specifications and perform as required and identify and clearly record defects on a central database.
Key Skills/Experience for the IT Support Engineer - Windows:
- Previous experience within an IT environment working with Microsoft Windows Platforms.
- Install & configure Windows operating systems and associated software.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Networking, security, installation and AD server administration). TCP/IP networking / Router configuration.
- Ability to assemble basic PC components (Graphics card, memory etc.).
- Experience of Database/client Software (MS SQL Server).
This is a great chance to join an established leading global company who offer outstanding career development and opportunities to work in a thriving and growing industry sector.
** Please only apply if you are able to work in the UK without restriction **
To apply for this IT Support Engineer - Windows job based in Gloucester please send your CV to NJames@redlinegroup.Com, or for more information on this IT Support Engineer - Windows role, please contact Neena James on 01582 878855.