Global Product Marketing Director
Semiconductor, Marketing & Product Management, Sales
Do you wish to be part of an organisation that develops cutting edge technologies for companies such as Samsung and Intel?
This market leader combine over 30 years' experience in the industry with the attitude and opportunity of a start-up company. Find your place here as part of a high-performing team, delivering products and services in the Semiconductor industry.
They currently require a Global Product Marketing Director to join their expanding team, this is a home based role, but would be advantageous if you are based in London, Surrey, Sussex or Somerset.
This Job will involve defining product and system strategies and also to define and maintain product road maps.
Key Responsibilities for the Global Product Marketing Director job will include:
- Define a strategy for the new product portfolio, starting with defining the platform architecture for a range of complex systems.
- Be responsible for the definition and maintenance of the product lines for components (such as power supplies, chassis, cables, cooling technologies, backplanes etc.)
- Be responsible for the definition and maintenance of the product lines for system specific components.
- Be responsible for defining road maps for custom systems, packaged products, and legacy systems.
Skills and Competencies for the Global Product Marketing Director job will include:
- BSc Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong product management background within the technical sector
- Extensive experience of customer relations experience
- Extensive experience creating, positioning, and marketing electronic based products and systems.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of marketing professionals to support the next generation of their complex, Semiconductor products.
If you have any specific questions about this job please call Ricky Wilcocks on 01582 87 88 10. To apply email: rwilcocks@redlinegroup.Com