FPGA Design Engineer
Digital / FPGA, Embedded Software
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
NEW FPGA DESIGN ENGINEER JOB AVAILABLE IN LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTERSHIRE.
A leading technology company in the business of developing highly complex wireless products for the telecoms industry are expanding their R&D team in Loughborough, Leicestershire. They are looking for an experienced FPGA Design Engineer to assist in the development of wireless firmware / hardware products.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and verifying FPGAs and related hardware for the next generation of products. This FPGA Design Engineer job will provide you with the opportunity to further your career development and strengthen your skills in FPGA design for Xilinx and Vivado FPGAs, using VHDL and Verilog.
This organisation have won numerous enterprise awards over the last couple of years and are notably listed as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Europe. They will be able to provide you with fantastic career development.
Skills and Experience required for this position:
- Previous experience in FPGA design using VHDL and/or Verilog.
- Experience in working on full-lifecycle development, from concept through to production.
- Ability to assist in hardware testing and verification.
- Qualified to degree level within a relevant electronics or computer science related subject area.
- Previous experience in Source Control using Git or similar would be beneficial.
- Ability to work individually and within team environments.
If you would like to APPLY for the FPGA Design Engineer job in Leicestershire please send your CV to bpatel@redlinegroup.Com (please reference BP28756/8).
If you'd like further information about the role please call Bhavesh Patel on 01582 878812.