Embedded Software Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
NEW EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER JOB AVAILABLE IN LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTERSHIRE
A leading technology company in the business of developing highly complex wireless products for the telecoms industry are expanding their R&D team in Loughborough, Leicestershire. They are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer - Linux to assist in the development of complex software for their hardware products.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining microcontrollers and FPGAs on the next generation of products. This Embedded Software Engineer - Linux job will provide you with the opportunity to further your career development and strengthen your skills in low-level programming, mainly using embedded C in a Linux environment.
This organisation have won numerous enterprise awards over the last couple of years and are notably listed as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Europe. They will be able to provide you with fantastic career development.
Skills and Experience required for this position:
- Previous experience in low-level embedded software programming, using C.
- Experience in working within an Embedded Linux environment.
- A good understanding of microcontrollers, device drivers, file systems, memory management.
- Qualified to degree level within a relevant electronics or computer science related subject area.
- Previous experience in scripting, using Perl, Python, or similar would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience in coding on FPGAs would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to work individually and within team environments.
If you would like to APPLY for the Embedded Software Engineer job in Leicestershire please send your CV to bpatel@redlinegroup.Com (please reference BP28756/7).
If you'd like further information about the role please call Bhavesh Patel on 01582 878812.