Tyne and Ware, South Shields
Test & Maintenance
£20,000 - £22,000
My client are looking to expand their engineering team. They are looking for several Electronics Technicians and are based in the Tyne and Wear area.
The Electronics Technician based in Tyne and Ware will work within a dedicated prototype design team in the creation, testing and approval of low / medium volume and safety-critical PCBs used in a number of industries.
The ideal Electronics Technician will be based commutable to the Tyne and Ware area and have the following skills / qualifications below:-
- Be qualified to HNC/HND level in an electronics / electrical discipline
- Have AT LEAST 2 years' experience as a technician within an electronics environment
- Demonstrate a good understanding of PCB layouts, assemblies and design schematic
- Use test equipment including oscilloscopes, digital / multi meters
- Hand solder components to PCBs
- Experience setting up test procedures for new products
This is challenging and potentially progressive role for a person with an eye for detail and a desire to deliver successful projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on the Electronics Technician job based in the please call Tommy Beazley on 01582 878814. To apply send a CV to tbeazley@Redlinegroup.Com quoting reference TRB10592/66.