Electronic Test Engineer - Environmental
South Scotland, Kelso
Test & Maintenance
Up to £40,000 + Bens
This vacancy has now expired.
A global electronics manufacturing company based in South Scotland is looking for an Electronic Test Engineer - Environmental to join their rapidly growing & high performing organisation.
This Electronic Test Engineer - Environmental will be responsible on the following:
- Vibration, Heat and EMC environmental test processes
- Providing technical direction on test and inspection equipment
- Providing the functional/environmental test support on New Product Introductions
A successful candidate should have the following:
- Strong Test Engineering experience
- Working knowledge on environmental test processes (Thermal/Vibration/EMC)
- Knowledge on Lean and Six Sigma tools is preferred
- An engineering qualifications, HND/HNC or Bachelor's degree in Engineering is an advantage
To apply for the Electronic Test Engineer - Environmental job, based in South Scotland, please send your updated CV to tbeazley@redlinegroup.Com or call Tommy Beazley on 01582 878814 quoting reference TRB21815/69.