Contract Project Engineer - Networks/Infrastructure
Offshore & Subsea, Production
Do you have hands on experience within a 2nd/3rd line level in telecoms/IP Network or IT Infrastructure support?
Do you have previous experience of supporting offshore environments?
Are you looking for a long term contract - 12 months+?
If you answered yes to the above then Redline Group have a fantastic contract opportunity for you!
We are actively looking for 2x Contract Project Engineer - Networks/Infrastructure for a 12 month+ project based in Scotland to support a leading client.
The Contract Project Engineer - Networks/Infrastructure will be responsible for:
- Handling of technical queries from vendors, suppliers and the project team
- Creation and review of designs, test plans, commissioning plans
- Provide technical input to project schedules, plans and work packages
The ideal Contract Project Engineer - Networks/Infrastructure will have experience which includes:
- A number of years experience within 2nd/3rd line support in Telecoms/IP Network or IT Infrastructure
- Hands on experience supporting offshore environments
- Experience of planning and execution of work for offshore hook-up and commissioning
- Ability to perform network configuration and testing would be highly advantageous
Any knowledge of the following would be very beneficial:
- IP Networks
- PABX systems
- Stabilised satellite VSAT terminals
- Servers and Storage Systems
For more information on the role of Contract Project Engineer - Networks/Infrastructure or to apply, please contact Kieran Wilson quoting ref KMW 23158/22