Contract Process Safety Engineer
£34 - £36 per hour
Are you an experienced Process Safety Engineer? Are you looking for a challenging new contract with a world leading organisation?
If so then Redline would be really interested in talking to you about an opportunity we have with one of our well established clients. We are looking for a 2 Process Safety Engineers on a contract basis to support the Safety team.
- Communicates process safety concepts with target audiences and stakeholders in the organisation.
- Partake in the process safety competence assurance process for landlords of COMAH sites
- Risk assessment processes such as HAZID, PHR, HAZOP, QRA, LOPA, FTA, etc.
- Support/lead investigation into significant process safety incidents
- Support the completion of COMAH safety reports and other competent authority submissions such as notifications, public information, responses to actions-legal;
- Support the business to ensure that hazardous substance consent is in place as required
- Monitor changes to legislation and regulations to ensure that operations have the knowledge to comply with current and impending legislation, regulation and standards.
- Manage the regionÂ¡Â¦s Major Hazards Review Programme;
- Develops/modifies existing industry or plant standards for operations and large projects.
- Undertakes role as a lead auditor
- Degree qualified, preferably in Chemical or Process Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered member of the IChemE (or other accrediting body) or actively working towards.
To to get further information and to apply for this role please contact Graham Cross at Redline. You must have the right to work in the UK.