Contract Planner/Buyer- Mechanical/ Machining
Purchasing & Supply Chain
£20 - £23 ltd per hour
Do you have experience of dealing with Mechanical Commodities/ Suppliers?
Is your background within mechanical/ machining industries?
Do you have previous experience within planning/ buying?
If you answered yes to the above then the Redline Group have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Initial 6 month rolling contract as Contract Planner/Buyer- Mechanical/ Machining, with a world leader in their industry.
The Contract Planner/Buyer- Mechanical/ Machining will be responsible for:
- Generate enquiries and obtain best cost, quality and delivery lead time of components
- Negotiate and develop strong vendor management relationships
- Strong focus on Customer on-time delivery
The ideal Contract Planner/Buyer- Mechanical/ Machining will have experience which includes:
- Background within Engineering/ Manufacturing companies - mechanical companies preferred
- Experience of machining commodities
- IT experience including SAP preferred but not essential.
For more information or to apply please contact Kieran Wilson quoting ref KMW 4749/37.