Contract NPI Manufacturing Engineer
£23- £28 ltd per hour
The Redline Group have a fantastic job opportunity for a Contract NPI Manufacturing Engineer to join part of a multi-billion dollar corporation based in South Wales.
The Contract NPI Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all products designed and manufactured are to the highest level of quality
- Proactively manage and progress multiple projects and coordinate manufacture of prototypes
- Chairing team reviews on the manufacturing processes - PFMEA, DFM
- Must be willing to assist with quality orientated tasks as required
The ideal Contract NPI Manufacturing Engineer will have experience which includes:
- Experience of Lean and Six Sigma
- Previous experience of working on developing new processes that eliminate root causes of quality or improve the existing product or processes
- Proven experience within electronics manufacturing
- Background within NPI / Quality
- Green Belt qualified would be ideal but not a prerequisite
This role plays a key part within the NPI team, helping to develop new and existing quality processes. For more information on the role of Contract NPI Manufacturing Engineer or to apply please call Kieran Wilson on 01582 878836 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KMW-8990/7.