Contract Manufacturing NPI Test Engineer
Production, Test & Maintenance
£25-£30 per hour
Do you have experience of NPI Test?
Have you worked within an Electronics company?
Do you have any programming skills within the electronic manufacturing industry?
If you answered yes to the above then the Redline Group have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are actively recruiting for an 18 month contract for a Contract Manufacturing NPI Test Engineer to join our leading client based in Bedfordshire.
The Contract Manufacturing NPI Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- Liaise with development project teams and operations to develop cost effective testing strategies on new and existing products
- Prepare production test procedures for use with the designed test equipment
- To specify and arrange the procurement of and commission all special purpose test equipment
The ideal Contract Manufacturing NPI Test Engineer will have experience which includes:
- Proven experience in Test support/development functions
- Experience of automated high volume electronics testing
- Strong understanding of Electronic Analogue and Digital circuits with fault finding experience
- Any experience of the following would be advantageous: Labview, National Instruments CVI, VXI or PXI systems
For more information on the 18 month contract role of Contract Manufacturing NPI Test Engineer or to apply please contact Kieran Wilson quoting ref 232/135.