Contract Lead Embedded Software Engineer - C++
Software Apps / C++ / C# / Java
£250-£300 per day
Are you a Contract Software Engineer with a proven track record in a Lead role? Do you have strong embedded C++ development with a passion for bringing projects through the development life cycle? This could be the role for you!
The Redline Group are working in partnership with an industry leader in electronics development to secure the services of a Contract Lead Embedded Software Engineer at their offices in Scotland. Easily commutable from Edinburgh or Glasgow airport, it opens up the role to suitable candidates throughout the UK, as well as those based locally.
You will join the Software team in a lead capacity, showcasing your years' of experience in embedded development and acting as the â€œgo toâ€ for other team members as they look to develop the embedded code that will communicate with higher level application software. Key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Generation of specifications
- Full involvement in the development life cycle from concept through to production.
- Working in conjunction with other lead engineers within the design process, (e.G. Electronics).
- Assist in the integration of unit testing within the development process.
Skills required: Contract Lead Embedded Software Engineer - C++, Scotland:
- Strong knowledge of embedded C++ development
- An understanding of the design principles relating to C#
- Experience of working on Software that communicates with Hardware/Electronics
- Proven experience with Visual Studio.
- Development experience with I2C, TCP/IP, RS232, RS485, USB and others.
- Comfortable with recent iterations of microcontrollers.
This opportunity will not be around for long! For more information or to apply for the Contract Lead Embedded Software Engineer - C++ based in Scotland, please send your CV to LPreston@RedlineGroup.Com quoting reference 12808/36