Contract Infrastructure Systems Analyst
£200 - £300 per day
The Redline Group are URGENTLY seeking an experienced Contract Infrastructure Systems Analyst to provide support to a global engineering organisation based in Bedfordshire.
Joining the IT Support team, you will play a key role in ensuring there is efficient support of the IT network, infrastructure, servers and associated applications across not only this site but the whole EMEA region.
Main Responsibilities - Contract Infrastructure Systems Analyst, Bedfordshire:
- End-User Support: Including support for escalated help-desk issues, systems maintenance and administration
- Systems Availability: Ensure availability and day-to-day operation, scheduling and technical support of computer systems, IP-based networks (LAN and WAN), phone and fax systems (Lync). Fault finding on both PC and network systems
- Systems Provision: Evaluate and deploy new systems, along with ensuring provision of an adequate and responsive IT infrastructure
- System Performance: Monitor and control network performance, providing technical support where necessary
- Standards & Documentation - Maintain operating standards and supporting documentation for all key aspects of systems administration.
- Security: Operate and maintain adequate security measures across the networks, protecting against risk from attacks
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong knowledge in Hyper-V
- Knowledge of SAN technologies, with HP desirable
- Knowledge of Cisco (Meraki) and networking technologies including Routing and Firewall/VPN technologies
- Knowledge of Lync/Skype for Business
Other Key Attributes:
- Broad range of experience in all areas of IT infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of MS Windows 2003 and MS Exchange 2010
- Good presentation skills
- ASA/DMVPN Experience
Interviews are looking to take place ASAP, do not hesitate to register your interest for this role! For more information or to apply for the Contract Infrastructure Systems Analyst in Bedfordshire, please email your cv to LPreston@RedlineGroup.Com quoting reference 126/62