Contract FPGA Engineer - Altera
Digital / FPGA
£40-£50 Per Hour
The Redline Group are working with a leading Cambridgeshire based design consultancy who require a Contract FPGA Engineer - Altera to support them on a 6 month contract.
Job Responsibilities - Cambridge:
- Implement design improvements
- Image processing and buffering in on-board memory for the product
- Improve image-handling and transfers between embedded platform and computer-based applications
- Implement parallel image processing algorithms.
Contract FPGA Engineer - Altera - Requirements:
- Strong experience in VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Embedded C
- System design using Qsys
- Quartus build tools
- You will ideally have a background in developing complex embedded solutions for high-speed image and data processing.
- Ideally experience of interfacing with memory devices
If you are interested in the Contract FPGA Engineer - Altera position based in Cambridge, please send your CV to MWheeler@RedlineGroup.Com