Contract Firmware Engineer - Bios/Embedded C
£40+ Per Hour
This vacancy has now expired.
The Redline Group are working in conjunction with our client, a world leader in their high technology industry, based in Northamptonshire.
They require a Contract Firmware Engineer - Bios/Embedded C to join the software development team in developing software and firmware for a variety of electronics products.
Contract Firmware Engineer - Bios/Embedded C - Key Tasks:
- Board bring up
- Develop boot code (U-Boot)
- Take a bios from the supplier and develop it to make it work with their boards
- Develop test firmware used by our clients products (Built in Test)
- Develop embedded C code at low level (Bare metal)
- Develop embedded C monitoring software (IPMI)
Key Requirements- Northamptonshire:
- Embedded C
- Bios development
- Built in test
- Low level software development (Bare metal)
** You must be eligible to obtain BPSS clearance**
If you are interested in the Contract Firmware Engineer - Bios/Embedded C position based in Northamptonshire, please send your CV to MWheeler@RedlineGroup.Com quoting 707/27.