Contract Embedded Software Engineer - C++
Embedded Software, Software Apps / C++ / C# / Java
£30-£40 Per Hour
The Redline are working with a leading security electronics client based in Dorset who require a Contract Embedded Software Engineer - C++ for a 6 month contract.
The Contract Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for developing embedded and GUI software from requirements through to delivery into production.
Contract Embedded Software Engineer - C++ - The Position:
- Software development for embedded decides
- Concept through to production
- Software design, test and debugging
- Work closely with hardware design engineers
Key Requirements - Dorset:
- Strong background in C and C++ for embedded systems
- Desktop based application software development (GUI)
- Developing application software that communicates with hardware
- Able to read schematics
- Experienced in testing and debugging embedded software
If you have experience in motor control software development, this would be highly advantageous!
If you would like to apply for the Contract Embedded Software Engineer - C++ position based in Dorset, please send your CV to JWood@RedlineGroup.Com quoting reference 35928/1.