Contract Electronics Engineer - Digital
Digital / FPGA
£30-£40 per hour
Are you interested in working in an exciting, fast paced and revolutionary industry? Are you a Digital Electronics Contractor seeking the next challenge? Look no further!
The Redline Group have an opportunity for a Contract Electronics Engineer - Digital, to support a Scotland-based client working on the bespoke Electronics within high reliability industries.
As a result of an increase in demand in their products, they need someone like you to help with the next phase of development. You will be supporting the engineering team as they bring together the various elements of the design, using your expertise in the field of Digital Electronics to provide invaluable skills.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- The design of digital hardware for embedded systems which is robust and based on either microcontrollers or FPGAs.
- Developing the software/VHDL as required for these systems.
- Involvement in the full product life cycle - taking ideas from concept to production stage
In order to be considered for the Contract Electronics Engineer - Digital, Scotland role you will have:
- Strong experience of delivering digital circuit designs for microcontrollers or FPGAs
- A proven track record of developing VHDL/embedded software for electronics
- Design experience with interfaces and communications protocols such as SPI, RS232 and CAN.
- Experience with PCB Layout (Cadence is preferred)
- A knowledge of Cortex M3/Smart Fusion 2 is highly desirable.
With a possibility for immediate interview/start, this Contract cannot be missed. For more information or to apply for the Contract Electronics Engineer - Digital, Scotland please sent your CV to LPreston@RedlineGroup.Com quoting reference LMP24017/2