Contract Electrical Site Manager - GIS
Offshore & Subsea
£45 per hour
Are you an experienced Site/Construction Manager with a background within Substations/Offshore?
Do you have GIS knowledge?
The Redline Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Electrical Site Manager - GIS to join our leading client who have an exciting project awaiting a start.
The ideal Contract Electrical Site Manager - GIS will be responsible for:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met
- Planning of activities & site logistics, coordinating and supervising mechanical and electrical workers
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Continuous assessment and minimising risks on site
- Performing safety inspections and ensuring the site and workers are safe
- Participation in site meetings & on site coordination with principle contractor
If you have experience within Substations/Offshore/Wind Farms and knowledge of GIS and want to apply for the role of Contract Electrical Site Manager - GIS, please contact Kieran Wilson quoting ref KMW 34853/1.