Continous Improvement Engineer
Process Control Management, Production, Process Control Technical
£28,000 - £32,000
Are you an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer who is excited by technology and innovation and looking for a job in a World leading technology company in Bedfordshire?
This Continuous Improvement Engineer job will be responsible for continuous improvement projects and activity as well as
- Independently facilitates and leads project teams using Lean Sis Sigma methodologies.
- Deliver on agreed listed continuous improvement projects.
- Work closely with Business Systems team ensuring delivery of agreed projects.
- Analyse business initiatives relative to company strategy based on throughput, quality and productivity.
- Provide education, training, and reinforcement in support of continuous improvement throughout the organisation
This is a fantastic time to join a highly successful, world leader in their field that offers abundance of customised training, development and career progression.
To apply for the Continuous Improvement Engineer job opportunity based in Bedfordshire please send your CV to tbeazley@redlinegroup.Com or call Tommy Beazley on 01582 878814 quoting reference TRB1104/25.