At Redline we do not outsource our payroll. All aspects of preparing your payments and making sure that you receive them are carried out by our own in house accounts team.
Supported by the latest software we transfer funds straight into your account and can confirm receipt by sending an SMS text message straight to your mobile to give you the peace of mind that all payments have been received. Payroll is completed by Tuesday 12 noon; once your timesheet has been processed we commit to having the funds with either you or your provider by close bank trading Thursday of that same week subject to Public Holidays.
- Monthly/Bi Weekly and Weekly Payments by BACS
- Frequent contact by your appointed consultant
- First time contractors advice
- Limited company advice
- On line timesheet to avoid lost faxes!
- A Full PAYE service
Under an amendment to the European Working Time Regulations 1998, from 1st April 2009 a PAYE contractor is entitled to 28 days paid leave per complete leave year, inclusive of bank and public holidays. He/she will accrue a holiday accrual of 5.6/46.4 or 12.07% of their hourly rate for each hour worked within their standard working hours.
- The holiday pay year will run from 1st January to 31st December each year.
- The contractor accrues holiday pay from day 1 of the contract.
- A contractor will accrue 0.603 days holiday per week.
- A contractor will accrue 12.07% of their pre-holiday rate pay per week.
- The contractor will receive holiday pay for the number of days they have taken (up to the amount that has been accrued).
- Monthly, any holiday taken that has not been paid, will be paid to the contractor.
- Any holiday not taken within the holiday year will be lost. However if a contract is terminated any accrued holiday unpaid at that point will be paid to the contractor.
When a contractor takes holiday, he/she will submit a signed Holiday request Form, authorised by the client, confirming their holiday request and confirming that the holiday has been taken.
to see our customers' views.