Redline’s Nuclear Recruitment Division has grown organically from our ever-increasing involvement with technology businesses in this exciting and diverse sector. We have long established relationships with many organisations, both in the public and private sectors in the provision of technology. Leveraging these relationships, we are able to offer nuclear jobs
in the following specialist areas in the nuclear industry including:
- New Build
- Electrical Control and Instrumentation
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Waste treatment/processing
- Safety Case Engineering
- Health and Safety
- Hot Cell development
- Health Physics
- Facility Management/Maintenance
- Project Controls
- Environmental Reporting/Assessment
- Asbestos Removal
- Nuclear Research
Our recruitment methods are characterised by a professional, thorough approach that places emphasis on client and candidate care. To register your CV please click here.
The Nuclear Recruitment Division is staffed by Consultants with both Technical and Commercial experience within the market and in-depth knowledge of availability of candidates and the typical skills required for most nuclear jobs, allowing us to confidently recommend and deliver the most appropriate recruitment techniques.
Our Nuclear Recruitment Consultants source commissioning and nuclear engineering jobs within the following discipline areas:
- Design / Development Jobs – Management, Mechanical, Electro-Mech, Electrical / Electronic Software / Firmware, Material Handling equipment, Robotics, HVAC, Design and Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering, Process Engineering
- Decommissioning / New Build Nuclear Engineering Jobs – Project Engineering / Management
- Maintenance Jobs – Mechanical, Electrical
- Project Controls Jobs – Planning, Cost Engineering, QS
- Nuclear Safety Case Jobs
- Nuclear Research Jobs
- Health & Safety Jobs
- Document Control
We have helped manage the careers of the highest calibre candidates, finding them exciting nuclear jobs with some of the country's best employers. This gives our team an experienced insight into the rapidly changing nuclear jobs market in which our clients operate.
to see our customers' views.