Redline’s Manufacturing Recruitment and Operations jobs division specialise in the recruitment of both permanent, contract
professionals throughout the UK and Europe.
The manufacturing & operations recruitment division is staffed by industry professionals. Having worked in the sectors and the environments that our clients operate in gives Redline consultants a unique perception as to the real requirements of any given role, be it Production Manager jobs, Supply Chain Manager, Industrial Engineer, Production Engineer, Six Sigma Champion or Operations Director
With experience of recruiting for a wide range of industrial sectors including Automotive, Nuclear
, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics
, Food & Drink, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Distribution & Logistics, Service Industries and Public Sectors, our clients vary from blue chip multinationals to SME's.
Our consultants recruit for the following Manufacturing & Operations disciplines:
- Production Recruitment- including many aspects of factory & production management, production & manufacturing engineering, new product introduction, product and process support.
- Purchasing jobs & Procurement - buying, materials planner.
- Supply Chain Management
- Materials Control – planning.
- Quality Jobs – design for test (DFT), six sigma.
- Logistics & Distribution – warehouse, transport.
- Maintenance Recruitment - engineering, technical management
Recognising the wide requirements and demands of diverse manufacturing we can provide bespoke recruitment solutions, varying from a managed agency service to contingency recruitment, to suit the needs of both client and candidate.
If you are a small company looking to make your first investment in professional staff or you represent a PLC looking to plan a Search & Selection or an Advertising Campaign we will ensure that we offer a service that is right for your needs and service that is second to none.
to see our customers' views.