Redline Group, Engineering and Technical Division specialise in technical & electronics recruitment focused on technical software disciplines in the field of embedded real-time software engineering jobs developing software in C, C++ and Assembler languages.
Redline Engineering & Technical is staffed by industry specialists focused on the provision of permanent, contract and interim technical recruitment solutions in conceptual software design, systems architecture, real-time embedded software development and implementation, configuration and hardware integration, software test and support functions.
Our team of technically specialist recruitment consultants work with a broad variety of clients in some of the fastest moving industry segments, providing complete solutions for the embedded software jobs sectors. These include Telecommunications, Wireless Communications, Broadcast, Semiconductors, Aerospace, Consumer, Automotive, Medical, Industrial, Computer Hardware and Process Control sectors. To see a list of the roles we typically recruit for, click here.
For a full breakdown of the typical Technical & Engineering Recruitment & Electronics Jobs handled by Redline, click here.
Our clients spread across England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and mainland Europe, recruit a variety of software engineers and technical managers for the applications / technologies shown below:
- Real-time Software – C, C++, Assembler and JAVA
- Embedded Software / Systems
- Device Drivers – for example PowerPC, ARM, MIPs, OMAP, AVR, x86, PIC.
- Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS) / Kernels – Linux, WinCE, VxWorks/Tornado, VRTX, QNX
- Compiler Design
- Development Tools (Linkers, Debuggers, Compilers, EDA)
- User Interface (UI) Design
- Applications Development
- Front-end Graphical User Interfaces UI
- DSP applications, drivers and embedded software
- Communications protocols
- Mathematical Modelling - Algorithm design and simulation
to see our customers' views.