Redline Group’s specialist teams in technical recruitment and electronics jobs provide permanent, interim and contract recruitment solutions in the field of DSP – digital signal processing jobs.
Working with a broad variety of clients in some of the fastest moving industry segments for DSP jobs including algorithm development, electronic hardware jobs, FPGA / ASIC implementation, electronic software and systems engineering jobs, Redline Group are perfectly positioned to find you the right range of DSP jobs for your next career move.
Focussing on all key disciplines we assist in filling DSP jobs within technology product companies and consultancies alike in the following industry sectors - electronics, semiconductors, telecommunications, wireless communications, multi-media (audio, video, graphics, imaging), automotive, instrumentation, consumer and medical. (click here for full listing)
Our clients spread across England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and mainland Europe, recruit a variety of DSP specialists for the applications / technologies shown below:
- Design modelling and verification of Algorithms
- DSP coding theory (turbo codes, trellis codes, LDPC codes etc)
- DSP applications, drivers, and baseband algorithms
- DSP processor / architecture (Blackfin, TI C5x, C6x, DaVinci, SHARC, ADSP, Teak, 56K etc)
- Audio codecs (AMR, MP3, AAC-LC, G.723, SBC etc)
- Speech recognition & synthesis applications
- MPEG / digital video applications
- Matlab / Simulink prototyping & system level design tools
- Mobile handset development
- DSP assembler
- Image processing algorithm design and video codecs (MPEG4, H.263 and H.264)
- Embedded DSP software development
- Wireless telecoms
- Bluetooth, 802.11, WCDMA, GSM, WiMAX applications.
- DVB / IPTV
- Real-time and embedded system design
- Floating point implementation
to see our customers' views.